Meltwater boosts social media monitoring with Buzz 3.5
By Digital News Asia January 28, 2014
- Buzz 3.5 now offers access to review sites, enhanced analytics and mobile app
- New analytics insights enhance social marketing campaigns and brand relationships
ONLINE intelligence solutions provider Meltwater has launched Meltwater Buzz 3.5, the latest upgrade of its social media Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Companies can now monitor their brands on review sites, run advanced analytics and use mobile devices to stay in tune with brand-related social conversations in real time, Meltwater said in a statement.
“As more and more companies realise the value of business insights available through social media data, Meltwater continues to find innovative ways to harness massive social data sets," said Jorn Lyseggen (pic), Meltwater chief executive officer and founder.
“This upgrade adds imperative user review sites that round out the full scope of our social media big data and analytic upgrades that help clients to make better informed business decisions,” he added.
Built on the Meltwater platform, the Meltwater Buzz social media SaaS combines deep social media monitoring and analytics with efficient social engagement, the company claimed.
Customers would be able to deploy more effective social marketing campaigns and develop stronger brand relationships across large communities to deliver real social media return on investment, it added.
The Buzz 3.5 upgrade includes:
- Access to Review Sites: Monitoring access to 140+ review sites, including Amazon.com, TripAdvisor, Glassdoor, Yellow Pages & more, offering clients deeper insight into brand-related conversations.
- Upgraded Social Media Engagement Analytics: Upgraded metrics used to measure and grow social media communities. Enables independent reporting on individual social media account engagement and adds actionable metrics with new graphs and charts.
- On-the-go Mobile Application: Available on iOS (iPhone) and Android, the Meltwater Buzz Mobile app enables social listening on-the-go and empowers engagement from any location, to serve the real-time needs of social media professionals.
“With the real-time nature of social media it’s important to make all of this data available anytime and anyplace – our mobile app puts the power of big data insights into your pocket,” Lyseggen said.
For more information, click here.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.