Maxis expands enterprise offerings with end-to-end e-commerce solution
By Digital News Asia June 29, 2018
- E-commerce capabilities strengthened by Optima acquisition
- E-commerce offering to help SMEs drive sales and land new customers
MAXIS has expanded its enterprise solutions offerings with new end-to-end Maxis e-commerce solution, which is specially targeted at SMEs in Malaysia to build, amplify, and optimise their ecommerce presence, as well as maximise revenue potential from within and outside Malaysia.
The services are supported by a dedicated e-commerce team, who will assist with webstore setup (build), digital marketing (amplify) as well as insights and analytics (optimise).
Maxis will also have a dedicated e-commerce business manager to partner with customers throughout the development lifecycle.
The aggressive expansion into e-commerce was amplified by its acquisition of web development company, Optima innovations (Optima) earlier this month.
Within a few months of the acquisition, the newly merged teams have launched and rolled out www.nichii.com together.
“Southeast Asia is seeing rapid growth in ecommerce, and Malaysia is a leading force and one of the most attractive and matured markets for this segment in the region. Shopping habits are evolving and increasingly online, from the way we research to how we shop. We believe SMEs are recognising the immense amount of opportunities out there, as an online presence will enable them to stay relevant to hyper-connected consumers. Our goal is to enable SMEs realise their ecommerce potential through our solutions.
“Our acquisition and integration of Optima into our eCommerce team is timely, and a bold step forward for us. We expect to continue to grow our team to scale towards driving our enterprise offerings as an end-to-end solutions provider, and our ambition to be a leading eCommerce enabler in the country,” said Senthil Balan Danapalan, head of Business Development at Maxis.
Maxis is currently the only all-in-one ecommerce solutions provider in Malaysia that specialises in fashion and retail-consumer brands.
Maxis eCommerce is built around three core areas of services:
- Build: Webstore development, which include advisory services on optimal website design and setup, and managing integration with third parties such as online payments, logistics & logistics & other plug-ins.
- Amplify: Digital marketing services, by leveraging on partner expertise in digital marketing, promotional campaigns and amplifying online store presence.
- Optimise: Insights and analytics, by optimising website & marketing efforts with insightful dashboards & analysis to help SMEs make quick decisions
Maxis has seen its e-commerce capabilities accelerating through recent partnerships with a number of SMEs, who have transformed their respective businesses through the power of e-commerce.