Maxis launches ONERetail
By Digital News Asia June 7, 2018
- Provides retail businesses with access to a suite of digital solutions through a single point of contact
- Enables business owners to maximise the potential of technology, improve operational efficiency
RETAIL businesses now have access to a complete suite of solutions to fully digitalise their businesses. Maxis ONERetail – a comprehensive range of digital solutions comprising cloud-based point-of-sales, e-commerce and SMS Marketing which complements the existing mobile and fixed Internet solutions – removes the hassle of adopting piecemeal solutions from multiple providers, through a single point-of-contact approach.
Maxis is the first telco in Malaysia to offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the retail industry.
“Increasingly, technology is becoming the central enabler for any business. But despite its widespread availability, almost 70% of SMEs still don’t have an online presence. Meanwhile, insights from an internal study identified a number of pain points of SME business owners, ranging from spending too much time on manual sales & inventory tracking to store expansion and the rising cost of operations and manpower to not knowing what customers actually wanted.
“Maxis ONERetail is therefore an ideal proposition for business owners as it enables them to maximise the potential of technology, improve their operational efficiency and stay relevant to their customers,” said Maxis head of Enterprise Shanti Jusnita Johari.
Solutions under Maxis ONERetail include:
- E-commerce: Webstore customisation by a dedicated team of digital experts, sales performance insights & analytics dashboards, and digital marketing services to boost online presence. Maxis is the first telco in Malaysia to offer a complete, end-to-end e-commerce solution – from webstore design & build, digital marketing to dashboards and e-commerce advisory services.
- Cloud POS: Businesses can view real-time sales & inventory reports from a single online platform, develop sales & customer analytics. The cloud platform enables them to access all this data anytime and from anywhere. Free, zero-downtime software upgrades are also included. It is the only Cloud POS in the country that can be used with the retailer’s existing hardware.
- mPOS: Accept card payments on-the-spot, anytime, anywhere. mPOS also allows for viewing of real-time reports, accepts large payment amounts with low credit card transaction fees.
- eSMS: Reach out to the right audience by centralising customer data collection and drive targeted foot traffic.
At a media event on June 6, Maxis showcased two core solutions under the Maxis ONERetail banner – Cloud POS and e-commerce – with insights from customers who are currently adopting these in their respective businesses.
XIXILI, a homegrown lingerie brand has been using Maxis’ e-commerce solution, while local bakery, Haruka Bakery currently uses Maxis’ Cloud POS solution.
To find out more about Maxis ONERetail, visit www.maxis.com.my/ONERetail, or call 1700-81-8881.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.