Digi launches new postpaid mobile plans for businesses
By Digital News Asia December 6, 2016
- Offers a free smartphone, unlimited voice and SMS, and extra internet
- BizSmartFree credits can be used to exchange for other devices or as rebates for monthly phone bills
DIGI Telecommunications Sdn Bhd (Digi) has launched its new mobile plans for businesses, Digi Business Postpaid.
Digi Business Postpaid offers a free 4G LTE smartphone, unlimited voice calls and SMS, as well as ample 4G LTE internet access from as low as RM78 a month.
The list of smartphones offered free with the new plans at the moment includes Samsung’s Galaxy S7 Edge, the Galaxy A9 Pro and the Galaxy J2 Prime.
“With the new Digi Business Postpaid plans, we can help businesses stay connected while at the same time giving them the freedom to choose from a range of plans for one that suits their business best,” said Digi Enterprise Business head Ignatius Lee.
Customers who desire a different device from the free bundled smartphone may opt for BizSmartFree credits instead which can either be used to exchange for other devices or alternatively, used as rebates for monthly phone bills to enjoy further savings.
In addition to the benefits of the bundled plans, a range of top-ups are also available for customers to meet their business needs, which includes:
- Add-on Internet quota for only RM10
- Smart Internet Roaming for seamless connectivity when travelling in selected countries for a daily flat rate of RM36/day
- Smart IDD Package for keeping in touch with business contacts in 28 countries
- Smart Voice Roaming where customers enjoy up to 70% savings with special voice rates when roaming in five key Asia Pacific countries
For detailed information and a full price list for the new Digi Business Postpaid, visit digi.my/business.