Android version of Mercedes-Benz app launched
By Digital News Asia August 22, 2013
- Users can check prices and promotions, and request a quotation
- Can also view available dealers in their area, searching by GPS or city
MERCEDES-Benz Services Malaysia has launched an Android version of its myMBFS app, which allows users to locate the nearest Mercedes-Benz dealer, contact a customer service representative, determine a monthly payment amount on a vehicle of their choice and see current promotions.
The app is available as a free download on the Google Play store, the company said in a statement.
“Complementing our iOS app with this new Android version is an important milestone as we continue to develop digital tools as customer touch points and facilitate customer interaction and service,” Mercedes-Benz Services Malaysia managing director Hilke Janssen.
Key functions include:
- Estimator: Allows the customer to determine the monthly payment amount for a Mercedes-Benz car by specifying the financial product, length of contract, down payment, balloon amount, etc. and select the insurance.
- Get Quote: After determining the monthly payment value, the customer can request a detailed vehicle quote from a local dealer by providing a few contact details and sending an email request for a quotation.
- Promotions: Allows customers to see what active finance and insurance promotions are available on Mercedes-Benz cars.
- Dealer Locator: Allows customers to view available dealers in their area, searching by GPS or city. Once the results are displayed, the user can call or map the dealer location using the devices internal mapping.