Innity gets its game on with Gigya partnership
By Digital News Asia September 4, 2013
- Better tools to leverage social and gamification elements for marketing campaigns
- Now available across Innity’s networks in the region
INNITY has announced a partnership with Gigya that will enable advertisers and publishers to leverage and integrate permission-based social data, social plugins and gamification features into their marketing efforts.
The partnership by the digital media network was made together with i-dac, a joint venture company that was founded in 2012 in Singapore between digital marketing company DAC Group and Innity.
“This partnership will offer our advertisers as well as publishers access to the new integration segments to target users by leveraging social data, thus making content more effective and online marketing efforts more engaging and profitable for them,” said Phang Chee Leong (pic), Innity chief executive officer and cofounder.
With access to Gigya’s Connected Consumer Management Suite, marketers can seamlessly fuse permission-based social data to user profiles from sources such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms with existing customer data as well as cross-channel activity, Innity said in a statement.
The social data that Gigya captures via Social Login also allows advertisers and publishers to personalise their customer interactions, enabling them to connect with their customers and web visitors on an even deeper level to substantially improve the success of their campaigns, the company claimed.
Gigya is a technology company that provides websites with a complete social infrastructure. The addition of the US-based firm’s technology will arm Innity and i-dac with the following offerings:
1) Connect: Clients will be able to establish authentic relationships with their users with technologies such as Social Login and Registration-as-a-Service that allows users to leverage their real identities on brands’ websites and applications.
2) Collect: Clients will be able to collect and normalize permission-based identity and behaviour data with products like Identity Storage to gain an understanding of their users, while ensuring compliance with social network and data storage policies.
3) Convert: Clients will be able to turn their visitors into loyal users by offering them a completely social on-site experience with Social Plugins and Gamification and by personalising marketing campaigns through the NEXUS Partner Ecosystem.
The new service is now available across Innity’s networks in the region.