New Barracuda appliance helps companies manage cloud workflow
By Digital News Asia October 27, 2014
- Supports cloud and on-premise deployments
- Integrates with Salesforce, Office365 and Google
BARRACUDA Networks Inc has announced the new Barracuda SignNow Appliance and Version 4.0 of its SignNow e-signature solution, which now supports cloud and on-premise deployments for organisations to obtain signatures from customers, partners and employees within seconds.
SignNow helps simplify and organise critical document approval processes quickly, efficiently and securely, the company said in a statement.
“The new SignNow Appliance gives a big boost to organisations in terms of secure, flexible deployment options for their on-premise, private or public cloud infrastructure,” said Thiban Darmalingam (pic), regional manager for Barracuda in Malaysia.
“Trusted by millions of users worldwide, SignNow’s cloud-based service has now been extended to an appliance that allows users to share, sign and collaborate in a secure on-premise environment with more access controls and stringent security settings in their own environment,” he added.
This latest SignNow release comes as a part of Barracuda’s recently launched Data Protection Plus initiative which is aimed at helping customers access, retain and share critical data from anywhere and using any device.
SignNow is also integrated with cloud solutions:
- SignNow for Salesforce: Send documents and contracts directly from within existing Salesforce accounts;
- SignNow for Office365 Outlook: Sign email attachments on mobile devices and desktops directly from within Outlook, as well as view status and send templates and documents; and
- SignNow for Google Apps: Use Google Apps as an identity manager to automatically provision accounts and provide seamless single sign-on access
Online tool to tackle good sites gone bad
Barracuda extends support for Microsoft products
For more technology news and the latest updates, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Like us on Facebook.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.