Mid-sized contact centres get turnkey solution to manage customer experience
By Digital News Asia June 18, 2013
- Pre-integrated solution with critical components needed for customer experience management
- Supports mid-size contact centers with 25-250 agents and up to 500 trunks
AVAYA has announced a new solution for mid-size contact centres that it said streamlines the adoption, implementation and management of comprehensive outbound customer communications.
The Avaya Outbound Contact Express is a turnkey solution with all the hardware, software and support services needed for cost-effective, proactive customer experience operations, the company said in a statement.
The pre-integrated, all-in-one solution is aimed at the mid-size contact centre with 25-250 agents and up to 500 trunks. Compared to alternative, multivendor solutions, Outbound Contact Express reduces the time to service from a baseline of 30 days to one or two, Avaya claimed.
Avaya Outbound Contact Express uses call detection and advanced, patented predictive and preview dialing algorithms for more effective use of agent time and a lower cost per call to reach customers.
In addition, a single contact for all maintenance and support needs significantly reduces the costs and complexity associated with day to day operations and maintenance of traditional, multi-vendor solutions, the company claimed.
“Establishing proactive customer experience operations has previously required companies to engage in a long, arduous process and with several vendors, and was often out of the reach of mid-sized operations,” said Mark de la Vega, vice president and general manager, Contact Centre, Avaya.
“Avaya Outbound Contact Express streamlines all this with a powerful, pre-integrated solution that provides all the pieces, including ongoing support and upgrade protection, needed for highly effective operations,” he added.
Outbound Contact Express includes:
- Administrative web client for defining campaigns
- Full featured, market leading dialer with exceptional call detection accuracy
- Agent scripting to ensure consistent, successful customer interactions
- Reporting and call recording to ensure quality and compliance
- Avaya Speech Analytics to drive insight and improvement to agent performance and operations
- 24x7 support and Expert systems monitoring
- Software upgrade protection as well as optional parts support