Kofax launches SignDoc family of e-signature solutions
By Digital News Asia January 19, 2015
- SignDoc Standard a standalone solution with self-service capabilities
- SignDoc Enterprise can be embedded within enterprise applications
KOFAX Ltd has announced the availability of the Kofax SignDoc family of e-signature solutions, which includes highly scalable, enterprise-ready software.
With SignDoc, businesses and government agencies can implement e-signature capabilities into virtually any business process across their entire organisation for internal or external use, the company said in a statement.
SignDoc Standard is a standalone solution providing versatile self-service capabilities, so users can design, deploy and manage custom e-signing workflows.
SignDoc Enterprise enables organisations to design, deploy and manage custom e-signing workflows and embed advanced e-signature capabilities within a host of enterprise applications, Kofax said.
SignDoc Enterprise seamlessly integrates with Kofax TotalAgility, the company's flagship process automation platform, so organisations can add secure and authenticated e-signature functionality to end-to-end business processes.
For enterprise users, capturing and processing e-signatures is part of a more comprehensive business process automation requirement. By adding e-signature functionality to TotalAgility, Kofax said it now offers a digital transaction management solution that addresses the following key needs:
- Secure, trustworthy e-signature software that meets international regulatory requirements;
- Workflow automation that enables e-signing to be fully integrated into existing enterprise systems and end-to-end, digital transaction management processes;
- Ability to persist signed documents in any ECM repository using industry standard interfaces;
- Process intelligence and visibility to ensure compliance, reduce risk and enhance operational efficiency; and
- Web data integration capabilities to speed and streamline digital transactions.
Streamlining operations a 'strategic necessity,' says Kofax
New Barracuda appliance helps companies manage cloud workflow
For more technology news and the latest updates, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Like us on Facebook.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.