Kofax launches SignDoc family of e-signature solutions
By Digital News Asia January 19, 2015
- SignDoc Standard a standalone solution with self-service capabilities
- SignDoc Enterprise can be embedded within enterprise applications
KOFAX Ltd has announced the availability of the Kofax SignDoc family of e-signature solutions, which includes highly scalable, enterprise-ready software.
With SignDoc, businesses and government agencies can implement e-signature capabilities into virtually any business process across their entire organisation for internal or external use, the company said in a statement.
SignDoc Standard is a standalone solution providing versatile self-service capabilities, so users can design, deploy and manage custom e-signing workflows.
SignDoc Enterprise enables organisations to design, deploy and manage custom e-signing workflows and embed advanced e-signature capabilities within a host of enterprise applications, Kofax said.
SignDoc Enterprise seamlessly integrates with Kofax TotalAgility, the company's flagship process automation platform, so organisations can add secure and authenticated e-signature functionality to end-to-end business processes.
For enterprise users, capturing and processing e-signatures is part of a more comprehensive business process automation requirement. By adding e-signature functionality to TotalAgility, Kofax said it now offers a digital transaction management solution that addresses the following key needs:
- Secure, trustworthy e-signature software that meets international regulatory requirements;
- Workflow automation that enables e-signing to be fully integrated into existing enterprise systems and end-to-end, digital transaction management processes;
- Ability to persist signed documents in any ECM repository using industry standard interfaces;
- Process intelligence and visibility to ensure compliance, reduce risk and enhance operational efficiency; and
- Web data integration capabilities to speed and streamline digital transactions.
Streamlining operations a 'strategic necessity,' says Kofax
New Barracuda appliance helps companies manage cloud workflow
For more technology news and the latest updates, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Like us on Facebook.