Juniper launches two new specialisations for ‘Elite’ partners
By Digital News Asia August 13, 2013
- Introduces two specialisations: Partner Support Services (PSS) and Partner Professional Services (PPS)
- Juniper promises unique tools and opportunities to help drive growth, increase profitability and reward partners
JUNIPER Networks has announced its Partner Advantage Services, an expansion of its Partner Advantage Programme launched in 2012.
The new initiative is designed to differentiate partner brand, deliver on partner enablement and offer strong rewards for value and performance for its ‘Elite’ partners, the networking company said in a statement.
“Juniper Partner Advantage Services amplifies our investment in partners and services by providing unique tools and opportunities that will help drive growth, increase profitability and reward partners that deliver a truly remarkable customer experience.” said Emilio Umeoka (pic), senior vice president, Worldwide Partners, Juniper Networks.
Partner Advantage Services introduces two specialisations. First, Partner Support Services (PSS) is meant to deliver partner value to customers through a wide range of enablement options, tools and services, including traditional maintenance and advanced services, Juniper Networks said.
Partner Professional Services (PPS) emphasises the company’s commitment to deliver value to partners’ existing service practices by providing them with the opportunity to lead in a burgeoning services segment, the company added.
“With the Juniper PSS and PPS specialisations, partner performance and loyalty is better rewarded,” said C.K. Lim, country president of CommVerge Solutions in Malaysia.
“Coupled with the great support and help from the Juniper Networks partner management team, it was the best decision to be among the first Juniper partners to migrate to these specialisations,” he added.
Juniper PSS evolved from the current Juniper Networks’ Operate Specialist programme and includes:
- New course offerings including a new troubleshooting certification, Juniper Networks Certified Support Professional (JNCSP), which enhances support practices for routing, switching and security markets.
- Exclusive direct access to advanced support engineers within the Juniper Networks’ Technical Assistance Centre.
- A new, globally-consistent reward-for-value structure for Support Services Specialists that includes built-in flexibility to address theatre market conditions.
Juniper PPS focuses on enabling partners with domain and technology expertise to lead a customer service engagement, help generate more revenue per engagement, and increase profitability through their services practice.
Juniper: Mobile threats more rampant as attackers become more ‘entrepreneurial’
‘Next-gen security’ from Juniper comes with attacker intelligence service
HP expands and simplifies new programs for partners
IBM beefs up financing for business partners
For more technology news and the latest updates, follow @dnewsasia on Twitter or Like us on Facebook.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.