Exabytes has ‘Gila’ one-day promotion for .net domain registration
By Digital News Asia January 28, 2013
- Promotion reserved for first 100 registrations and valid for one day only, Jan 31
- Part of the company’s to get more businesses online
WEB hosting provider Exabytes Network Sdn Bhd has announced its upcoming “.Net Domain Gila Promo”, which sees a steep reduction of first-year .Net domain registration fees from RM55 to RM3.99.
[RM1 = US$0.33]
The promotion is reserved for the first 100 registrations and valid for one day only on January 31, 2013, the company said in a statement.
With 11 years’ experience in server management and web hosting, and serving more than 60,000 clients in over 120 countries, Exabytes said it is determined to convince offline business owners of the need to expand their businesses online.
“There are now two billion Internet users in the world, and having your own business domain name is the first step toward expanding your business online,” said its chief executive officer Chan Kee Siak (pic).
“E-commerce has long changed the way business is conducted, with countless customers now depending on the Internet to shop, pay bills, send gifts to friends and family, search for jobs, keep in touch with friends and colleagues and much more.
“Not expanding your business online simply means forgoing these two billion users, especially the younger generation, as your potential customers,” he added.
Chan said the benefits of expanding a business online include:
- Global business reach -- unlimited business growth
- 24×7 business – no time constraints
- Low start-up cost
- Low operating cost -- no retail sales personnel, monthly rent, utility expenses needed
- Lower advertising costs online -- online ads are much cheaper compared to offline ads
- Provide the most competitive price -- cost and time is saved, giving business owners the price edge over their competitors
- Enhance company image
The “.Net Domain Gila Promo” is a one-day-only promotion valid on Jan 31, 2013 only. The purchase of domains is however on a first-come first-served basis or when a total of 100 domains are sold, whichever comes first.
For details on the promotion and registrations of domains, visit http://exabytes.com.my/services/domain
For more technology news and the latest updates, follow @dnewsasia on Twitter or Like us on Facebook.