With Rangkaian Kita Rangkaian Malaysia, Maxis deepens commitment to Malaysians with its All-ways Connected Network
By Digital News Asia March 25, 2022
- Reinforcement of brand purpose, helping Malaysians to be connected in every way
- Continues commitment as trusted provider of connectivity & converged solutions
Maxis today declared its commitment to empowering all Malaysians and businesses in the country to be connected in every possible way, at all times, with the launch of its new brand campaign, Rangkaian Kita Rangkaian Malaysia (RKRM).
RKRM represents the reinforcement and deepening of Maxis’ Always Be Ahead brand purpose which it launched in 2020. It is a campaign driven by its evolution from a mobile telecommunications provider into a connectivity and digital solutions expert that offers solutions for every segment –
in the market – from the high powered corporate executive to that excited teenager getting their first smartphone, to the makcik selling her fragrant nasi lemak, to that mission critical data centre that needs to be always on. With every customer resting easy, knowing they are served by Maxis’ world-class network, powered by its leading 4G infrastructure and fibre coverage as well as the best in 5G innovation.
“For over two decades as a proud home-grown Malaysian brand, our continuous investments and collaboration have resulted in a strong network of communities and the most extensive converged network in the country.The spirit of RKRM is about celebrating diversity and Maxis will continue to serve people from all walks of life based on each of their unique requirements. When all Malaysians are connected in all-ways, then digital innovation happens, and we want to elevate our role in empowering this innovation for our customers to help them Always Be Ahead,” said Gokhan Ogut (pic), Maxis’ Chief Executive Officer.
As the nation, not only embraces the digital reality but aims to be a winner, Maxis proudly continues to be a trusted provider of connectivity and converged solutions. Its RKRM campaign will be driven by three core commitments to customers:
- ANYTIME, ANYWHERE CONNECTIONS FOR ALL: Whether indoors or outdoors; be it for leisure, studies, work, or business; customers can experience the very best 4G, 5G, satellite and fibre connectivity with Maxis.
- WIDEST RANGE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS & CAPABILITIES: businesses in Malaysia know they can fulfill their ambitions with world class end-to-end ICT solutions. For its over 10 million consumers, they can power their connected digital lifestyles with the widest range of easy-to-own devices.
- EXPERT SUPPORT ROUND THE CLOCK: Customers have access to support anytime for work and play from call center, Maxperts and backed by a full suite of self-serve apps. Businesses can keep their operations running with dependable and skilled expertise, comprising the largest pool of certified ICT solution professionals.
“We are excited about this journey that Maxis is taking, and we are just at the beginning. Over the years, we have seen a shift in behaviour as a result of physical and digital worlds evolving into a true hybrid. Converged connectivity is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but is now a necessity, and providers are expected to offer more than just either a mobile or a fixed connection in order for work, study and life to be uninterrupted. RKRM is an important representation of this new reality and our reaffirmation of our unwavering commitment to everyone in Malaysia,” emphasised Loh Keh Jiat, Chief Marketing Officer, Maxis.
Beyond products and solutions, Maxis’ Rangkaian connects Malaysia’s diverse network of people through its various community initiatives – from after school digital learning, building greater digital presence for women entrepreneurs, supporting humanitarian efforts, as well as investing in the next generation of men and women, promoting STEM education, and growing leadership and innovation talent.
To better understand Rangkaian Kita Rangkaian Malaysia, Maxis has also unveiled a film to showcase the company’s initiatives over the years in connecting a diverse network of communities. For more information on the campaign, please visit: https://www.maxis.com.my/network