Evernote Business makes SEA debut
By Digital News Asia May 30, 2013
- Wider availability and support across Asia for Evernote Business
- Priced at S$14 per user per month for SMBs in Singapore; US$10 in all other areas in South-East Asia
EVERNOTE has announced wider availability and support across Asia for Evernote Business, a solution that it claimed allows companies to leverage the cumulative knowledge and contribution of every employee.
“We’ve received tremendous interest regarding Evernote Business around the world, particularly in Asia Pacific, where users have been enthusiastically looking forward to in-region support,” said Linda Kozlowski (pic), director of international marketing, Evernote.
Following the recent launch in Korea and the launch of Yinxiang Biji Business in China, Evernote Business is now available in more markets across Asia Pacific including Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
The offering is built on the same core set of features that make up Evernote’s consumer service, with the addition of functionality designed specifically to meet the productivity needs of small and medium-sized businesses, as well as workgroups in larger companies. The software suite also offers support in English, Korean and Traditional Chinese.
“We are now able to bring the same level of commitment to businesses in Asia Pacific that Evernote has always provided users, to help organisations that value their work get smarter and more productive,” Kozlowski said.
In line with the rollout of local support and availability, Evernote will be conducting seminars in Singapore in June to let the small and medium-sized business (SMB) community experience Evernote Business first-hand.
Used by more than 5,000 businesses since December 2012, Evernote Business is intended to help organisations be more collaborative and effective, with tools that make knowledge sharing and discovery faster and easier within teams.
One business which has leveraged Evernote Business is Singapore-based marketing consultancy firm GetIt Comms.
“From the moment we used Evernote Business, my team and I saw the benefit of having a robust repository of knowledge and inspiration that could be tapped on by everyone. We spend less time with meetings and emails, because information can be found quickly and accurately in one place,” said Asuthosh Nair, director of client advocacy at GetIt Comms.
Evernote Business features include:
- Business Notebooks - Individuals can place work documents, projects and research into Business Notebooks, which they can then share with coworkers or publish to the company’s Business Library. Business Notebooks and personal notebooks are visually distinct from one another.
- Business Library - The Business Library is a single destination for Business Notebooks shared by individuals, as well as important company information posted by administrators. As the company grows, so does its accumulated knowledge in the Business Library, making it a useful resource for new and existing employees.
- Improved Sharing - Employees can share important information within a team, across a department, with the entire company, or with outside clients. Permissions are simple to set, and if an employee leaves the company, personal notes go with them, while Business Notes remain, enabling complete knowledge continuity.
- Knowledge Discovery - The new Related Notes feature allows for discovery of valuable information by displaying relevant content from a company’s collective knowledge. Browsing, searching and creating a new note triggers the display of Related Notes from an employee’s own account and from any joined Business Notebooks, as well as those in the Business Library.
- Simple Deployment - The centralised Admin Console allows IT administrators to easily grow the deployment size, as well as review and manage user access and permissions for the entire organisation. Billing is straightforward and handled by credit card or invoice.
- Higher Monthly Upload Allowance - Users can create up to 2GB of new content each month in their personal notebooks, which is double the Evernote Premium allowance. The company receives an additional 2GB per month for each user that is shared among all Business Notebooks.
Evernote Business is available today for Evernote for Mac, iOS, Android and Windows Desktop. Related Notes will display in the Mac client, Evernote Clearly for Chrome and Firefox and Evernote Web Clipper for Chrome.
Evernote Business is priced at S$14 (US$11) per user per month for SMBs in Singapore, and US$10 per user per month in all other areas in South-East Asia.
For more information, click here.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.