Dropee introduces enterprise solution for B2B digitisation
By Digital News Asia August 6, 2019
- Provides a transparent digital ecosystem to streamline procurement processes
- All core business activities and processes are documented on a centralised platform
MALAYSIA-based B2B eCommerce marketplace, Dropee, introduces NexHera - a complete digital solution that strengthens B2B relationships by giving merchants complete real-time visibility of business data across their supply chain.
This suite of digital tools helps merchants streamline procurement, foster transparency, and build trustworthy relationships between various business partners.
All core business activities and processes are documented on a centralised platform for effortless convenience.
With NexHera, businesses can overcome the hassle of time-consuming paperwork and gain critical insight into their supply chain -- all within a user-friendly digital ecosystem.
Multi-channel (offline-to-online) orders are consolidated on a centralised platform, which also provides real-time connectivity of customer information and inventory movement. This lowers the barrier-to-entry for digitisation, thus empowering businesses to operate efficiently and scale-up intelligently.
Some highlights of NexHera include:
- A user-friendly dashboard for end-to-end supply chain management.
- A personalised B2B eCommerce platform for customers and sales representatives to place orders anytime, anywhere.
- The ability to setup and manage financing terms with selected customers.
- Detailed insights on customer behaviour and preferences, which helps maximise value and optimise marketing budgets.
Together with Dropee’s B2B eCommerce marketplace, NexHera aims to provide transparency and convenience for all retailers to perform their B2B transactions online, which is in line with the Malaysian government’s initiative to support the digital economy agenda.
Founded in June 2016, Dropee is a one-stop business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce marketplace geared to transform the way businesses buy and sell in bulk.
Dropee’s platform connects suppliers with small-to-medium enterprise (SME) business owners in real time - effectively streamlining the product fulfilment process and facilitating bulk purchases via a suite of comprehensive enterprise solutions.
Suppliers and brand owners work directly with Dropee to improve their existing operational processes to become more efficient, agile, and customer-focused.
Dropee has previously raised financing from angel investors, a grant from Cradle Fund and a venture round from Vynn Capital.