Dealmates now offers healthcare packages
By Digital News Asia December 5, 2012
- New healthcare section in partnership with Pantai Premier Pathology
- Approved by Ministry of Health’s Medicine Advertisement Board
KUALA LUMPUR-based ‘flash sales’ website Dealmates has launched its healthcare section, Dealmates Healthcare, in collaboration with Pantai Premier Pathology.
The section introduces packages from basic health screenings to complex food allergy tests, Dealmates said in a statement. All packages are brought to you by Pantai Premier Pathology and approved by the Ministry of Health’s Medicine Advertisement Board.
“Most people do not know the importance of health tests and Pantai Premier Pathology has always wanted to reach out to more customers using a cutting-edge marketing channel,” said Mohd Hareeff Muhammed, CEO of Pantai Premier Pathology.
He said partnering with Dealmates was the best way to start introducing its health tests and screenings via the Internet.
Dealmates Healtcare offers these tests and screenings:
- Dealmates Health Check Consisting Of Over 50 Tests (KKLIU No: 1603/2012/I)
- Dealmates Health Check Consisting Of Over 40 Tests (KKLIU No: 1599/2012/I)
- Food Intolerance Test (KKLIU No: 1600/2012/I)
- PyTest (Urea Breath Test) (KKLIU No: 1602/2012/I)
- Food Allergen Test (KKLI No: 1598/2012/I)
- Inhaled Allergen Test (KKLIU No: 1601/2012/I)
- Hypertension Screening (KKLIU No: 1646/2012/I)
- Diabetes Screening (KKLIU No: 1618/2012/I)
- Hormonal Test For Men and Women (KKLIU No: 1644/2012/I)
“There are high demands for healthcare services in Malaysia,” said Dealmates general manager Ben Cadman (pic). “We would like to be one of the pioneers in offering these services online and to provide Malaysians with better access to regular health checkups.”
Dealmates was set up in 2011 as a joint venture between Catcha Group Sdn Bhd and Intel Capital.
Groupon gets into healthcare … no, really!
Dealmates pivots its way into a stronger footing
Sime Darby Healthcare launches iPhone app
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.