Media Prima and Senheng in e-paper/ gadget distribution deal
By Digital News Asia March 3, 2014
- Digital editions of NST, Berita Harian and Harian Metro bundled with devices
- Three different exclusive packages available for Senheng’s PlusOne members
Under the MoU, the digital editions of Media Prima newspapers such as New Straits Times, Berita Harian and Harian Metro will be promoted at Senheng stores nationwide, Media Prima Digital said in a statement.
Senheng will bundle one or more subscriptions of the above digital newspapers with purchases of selected smart gadgets, and will offer an easy payment scheme as well.
“We are thrilled to collaborate with Malaysia’s No1 digital media group to offer our customers a new reading experience with the digitised newspapers,” said Senheng managing director Lim Kim Heng.
“I believe that it is a great opportunity for our customers to embrace the digital age of smartphones, tablets and other connected devices, the easiest possible way,” he added.
Media Prima Digital chief executive officer Zainul Ariffin said that Senheng has a large network of clients.
“We believe this partnership will help solidify a wholesome experience for its customers. Flexibility and accessibility is key to customer satisfaction and experience,” he added.
- To kick off the partnership, Senheng is offering three exclusive packages to its PlusOne members:
- Sign up for a two-year subscription of the digital editions of the three newspapers above New and get a 4in Android smartphone free;
- Get 25% off on a one-year subscription of these e-papers with the purchase of any tablet, smartphone or mobile PC; or
The promotion is valid from Feb 26 till April 30 at Senheng and senQ outlets nationwide. For more information about Senheng and its offerings, go to www.senheng.com.my.
To enjoy the digital editions of the New Straits Times, Berita Harian and Harian Metro, go to www.e-paper.com.my.
Digital advertising on cusp of tipping point: Media Prima exec
The Malay Mail and 3 other papers launch 'digital revolution’
Astro Digital Publications makes online debut with 6 titles
New digital magazine The Edge Review seeks to fill void
Rev Asia launches Business Insider sites in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia
For more technology news and the latest updates, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Like us on Facebook.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.