VMware hosting provider StratoGen opens data center in KL
By Digital News Asia December 4, 2012
- Extends its capability to support global customer base by providing premium VMware hosting facilities in the region
- Will be offering full product portfolio from Day 1, including private and public cloud hosting, plus disaster recovery services
VMware hosting provider StratoGen has announced the opening of an optimized cloud data center in Kuala Lumpur. The new center extends StratoGen’s capability to support its global customer base by providing premium VMware hosting facilities in this rapidly expanding region.
The data center is fully ISO27001 certified with N+1 resilience on all systems, StratoGen said in a statement.
Designed from the ground up to meet enterprise cloud requirements, the new facility follows the template of StratoGen’s European and US data centers by providing the highest levels of scalability, performance and security.
Network latency to every major market in the Far East is exceptionally low and as with all StratoGen data centers, the on-site security, power and cooling systems are fully certified to ensure clients’ mission critical data is always available, the company claimed.
“The entire team at StratoGen is delighted to be bringing our VMware hosting solutions to Asia,” said Karl Robinson, vice president of sales.
“We have seen strong customer demand for a strategic data center in the region to allow our clients to seamlessly build out their infrastructure on a global basis. We are very proud to be one of a select few providers that offer a truly global cloud hosting solution.”
StratoGen said it is offering its full product portfolio from the data center on Day 1 to include:
- Public cloud hosting, allowing clients to cost effectively scale out their hosted VMware infrastructure from a single VM to complex multi-site environments including firewalls, load balancers and much more.
- Private cloud hosting, offering organizations dedicated, scalable computing resources without the need to buy, configure or maintain the underlying infrastructure.
- Disaster recovery, helping to eliminate the risk of data loss and business catastrophe using a tried and tested disaster recovery solution built on VMware Site Recovery Manager.
All services include a 100% uptime service level agreement. A free migration service is also available.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.