Avaya rolls out Collaborative Cloud offers for cloud service providers
By Digital News Asia March 27, 2013
- New CSP offers make it easy to deploy UC, contact center and video as a service to their customers
- CSPs can help organizations improve business agility, and optimize budgets and resources: Avaya
AVAYA has announced additions to the Avaya Collaborative Cloud with new offers that it said specifically designed for cloud service providers (CSPs), allowing them to brand and deliver Avaya’s unified communications, contact center and video solutions.
These comprehensive offers for CSPs feature flexible choices and pricing models, enabling them to build new revenue streams by delivering open, mobile collaboration and multichannel customer service to their enterprise customers, Avaya said in a statement.
The new offers allow CSPs to address the requirements of enterprises looking for an operational expense (opex) approach to communications and collaboration applications and solutions, the company said.
By offering Avaya Collaborative Cloud solutions, CSPs can help organizations improve business agility, and optimize budgets and resources. Enterprises can off-load the challenges of managing BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments, widely dispersed workforces and the shifting demands of end-customers, Avaya said.
The new offers enable CSPs to evolve and augment enterprise communications with cloud-based solutions as well as provide greater interoperability across vendors, domains and protocols.
The “cloud presents an opportunity for enterprises to reduce cost, improve time it takes to deploy business applications across networks, or to improve storage capacity whilst minimizing rack space,” said Raymond Teske (pic), regional director of global alliances at Avaya.
“Our customers all have different views of the cloud – how they should approach it and what it can do for them.
“Avaya’s collaborative cloud solutions offer businesses the flexibility to work with our channels, cloud service providers or with Avaya directly on any one of these approaches to ensure they can derive the most benefit from the cloud enablement strategy most appropriate to their business,” he added.
The new and expanded offers for CSPs include:
- Avaya Cloud Enablement for Unified Communications and Customer Experience Management is uniquely highlighted by the flexible, utility-based, opex pricing for CSPs that allows them to pay only for customer usage, enabling them to better accommodate the dynamic needs of their customers. Avaya Control Manager enables multi-tenancy with an easy to use centralized management and administrative segmentation tool, the company claimed. Avaya Cloud Enablement for Unified Communications and Customer Experience Management is delivered on a single, open scalable architecture based on Avaya Aura to lower cost and simplify service provider environments.
- Avaya Cloud Enablement for Video provides CSPs with a highly scalable open platform that delivers interoperable multi-vendor video collaboration. Recent enhancements to the Elite Series MCUs, Scopia Mobile and Scopia Desktop bring new value to this VaaS (video as a service) solution by increasing scalability and extending BYOD videoconferencing across nearly any endpoint.
- Avaya Communications Outsourcing Solutions (COS) Express is a standardized private cloud offer that can be hosted by Avaya, a CSP or channel partner for the end customer. Service providers and channel partners can elect to sell the solution as an Avaya- or co-branded offer. The first edition of COS Express focuses on contact center deployments for businesses with up to 500 concurrent agents.
Avaya Collaborative Cloud solutions also include Avaya Collaboration Pods, a portfolio of cloud-ready, turnkey solutions that simplify installation and operations of real-time applications; and the AvayaLive suite of unique, public cloud-based communications and collaboration services.
For more technology news and the latest updates, follow @dnewsasia on Twitter or Like us on Facebook.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.