HP and Microsoft in Dynamics-fuelled BPaaS collaboration
By Digital News Asia April 14, 2015
- HP Services for Microsoft Dynamics for auto, public sector and FSI sectors
- Optimised to run on the HP Helion Managed Virtual Private Cloud platform
HEWLETT-Packard Co (HP) said it is partnering with Microsoft Corp to deliver solutions for the automotive, public sector and financial services industries, to help such organisations quickly deliver differentiated products and create new revenue through mobile, web and social channels.
HP Business Process as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions for Microsoft Dynamics provide organisations with rapid, industry-tailored solutions that allow them to deliver digital, mobile and social interactions with the customers and citizens they serve, HP said in a statement.
This builds on a 30-year strategic partnership between HP and Microsoft, it added.
The two companies are building a portfolio of business process accelerators to address industries’ most challenging business processes and are delivering them as BPaaS solutions.
The solutions include accelerators for:
- Case management: Easily configured to support different types of business processes, such as licence and permit management, grants management, and law enforcement;
- Social benefits administration: This solution set can be used to deliver a broad array of social services to citizens such as early care and education, adult and aging services, remote care case management, disability services and wellness assessments;
- Citizen services: Portals and call centres solution set that provides citizens with multi-channel access to interact with government agencies to request information and services;
- Banking transformation: Allows clients to modernise and automate business processes associated with a bank’s branch network, their lending systems and mobilise their sales force to sell and service customers more efficiently and provide a better customer experience;
- Loan process transformation: Allows clients to modernise and automate business processes associated with legacy loan origination systems, and build a customer communication and data storage solution; and
- Automotive aftersales customer experience management: Enables the proactive sales of services and improving the end-customer experience.
“No trend has impacted business and government as much or as quickly as the drive to digital,” said Bruce Dahlgren (pic), senior vice president, Enterprise Services and managing director, HP Asia Pacific & Japan.
“Our BPaaS solutions allow clients to rapidly move to the digital world by modernising existing applications and simplifying the process to deliver a better client experience,” he added.
The HP BPaaS solutions are optimised to run on the HP Helion Managed Virtual Private Cloud platform, providing even faster deployment times and recognition of revenue for businesses.
HP said it leverages the Microsoft Dynamics platform to offer consumption-based pricing models or fixed cost per product/ service based on the specific needs of the business.
“The combination of industry leading Microsoft Dynamics solutions and HP experience and expertise will result in specific industry focused IP (intellectual property) that represent great value and opportunity to organisations looking to accelerate the delivery of products and services to market,” said Hayden Stafford, vice president of Enterprise Sales at Microsoft Business Solutions.
“For example, in the automotive sector, we will provide both local and global OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) with a rapid approach to the transition in delivering a digital first customer experience.”
HP Business Process as-a-Service solutions for Microsoft Dynamics services are available immediately worldwide.
Microsoft has high hopes for cloud-boosted Dynamics ERP solution
New Converged Cloud solutions from HP
Worldwide IT spending to surpass US$3.6 trillion: Gartner
For more technology news and the latest updates, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Like us on Facebook.