Temasek

RPG Commerce secures undisclosed Series A funding round
The DTC e-commerce company will use funds to accelerate the growth of more brands and their own global expansion.
Responding to digital era, J.P. Morgan, DBS and Temasek partner to establish blockchain-based payment platform
Designed as open platform to encourage broad participation by banks globally Will leverage blockchain technology and digitise M1 commercial bank money
Southeast Asia's internet economy remains bright spot despite global investment headwinds
Southeast Asia’s unicorns attracted US$24 billion of the total US$37 billion raised in the past four years.
Impossible Foods raises US$300mil in Series E funding to accelerate scaleup
Total funding for the food-tech startup now exceeds US$750 million.
Zilingo raises US$226mil in Series D Funding
Funds came from Sequoia Capital, Temasek, Burda Principal Investments, Sofina, EDBI and existing investors.
Gojek extends beta phase to all consumers in Singapore
During this enhanced beta phase, Gojek seeks to further fine-tune its app and user experience based on feedback.
Go-Jek launches beta ride-hailing app in Singapore
DBS/POSB customers will be the first to enjoy Go-Jek rides during this phase.
DBS and Go-Jek enter into regional strategic partnership
The two will work together on payment services ahead of the Indonesian company’s arrival in Singapore.
Golden Gate Ventures US$100mil Fund III oversubscribed, closed to investors
Golden Gate Ventures Fund III closes, anchored by existing investors Temasek, Hanwha, Naver, and EE Capital with new investors such as Taizo Son’s Mistletoe, Mitsui Fudosan, IDO Investments, CTBC Group, Korea Venture Investment Corporation (KVIC), and Ion Pacific.
StarHub and Certis to form new pure-play cyber-security firm
Temasek, will hold a majority 60% of the new entity while StarHub will own the remaining 40%.
Subscribe to SNAP
Download Digerati50 2020-2021 PDF

Digerati50 2020-2021

Get and download a digital copy of Digerati50 2020-2021