Online beauty and wellness platform, Parlon launches in the Philippines
By Digital News Asia July 17, 2019
- Launching first in Metro Manila, Parlon is looking to expand across the Philippines
- The Parlon app will be available to download soon on both iOS and Android
BEAUTY and wellness discovery platform, Parlon announced the launch of its services in the Philippines. From July 16, users can enjoy access to the country’s first and most extensive listing of beauty and wellness services through Parlon’s website, www.parlon.ph.
With Parlon, users can:
- Find and discover beauty and wellness salons and establishments within their city;
- Find up-to-date information on lists of services, opening hours, and contact numbers for booking (say goodbye to out-of-date listings!);
- Get exclusive access to the latest salon promotions or discounts (coming soon);
- Manage reservations through an easy-to-use booking portal (coming soon).
Parlon beauty and wellness partners enjoy an expanded online presence and increased visibility.
Partners at launch include global brands Browhaus, Blo, and Strip; celebrity favourites Emphasis Salon, Basement Salon, Azta, Luminisce, and Creations by Lourd Ramos; nail havens I Do Nails, Buffed Nail Lounge and Belle and Stacy.
Launching first in Metro Manila, Parlon is looking to expand across the Philippines in the coming months and is targeting to expand across the Southeast Asian region in the near future.
Additionally, the Parlon app will be available to download soon on both iOS and Android.
Parlon founder and chief executive officer Claire Ongcangco said: “Despite beauty and personal care continuing to grow as a multi-billion-dollar industry in the Philippines, there still remains a gap when it comes to its online landscape.
“With this, we are thrilled to be launching the first app and online platform in the country that is specially designed for and consolidates the list of beauty and wellness service providers in the Philippines. If we use our phones to reserve tables and discover new restaurants, why not use them to find spots for self-care?
“We are proud to be the go-to online platform in the Philippines, soon to be the forefront of this change - giving users a better and more convenient way to discover and access up-to-date information on their favourite salons and spas right at their fingertips,” she added.
Related Stories :