SociaBuzz marketplace to connect advertisers to ‘influencers’
By Digital News Asia March 29, 2016
- More than 350 advertisers and 6K influencers on board, company claims
- Allows word-of-mouth marketing campaigns at scale
JAKARTA-based marketing company SociaBuzz has announced its new self-service Influencer Marketplace Platform, which it said allows advertisers to run influencer-driven word-of-mouth marketing campaigns at scale across Instagram, Twitter and blogs.
More than 350 advertisers ranging from big brands and agencies to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) have signed up, SociaBuzz claimed in a statement.
“Word of mouth has always been the most powerful form of marketing,” said cofounder and chief executive officer Rade Tampubolon.
“With the increasing use of ad-blockers, as well as the rise of users and time spent on social media, influencer marketing is becoming increasingly important for marketers to reach and engage their target audience.
“We want to help them do it at scale and eliminate all the time-consuming processes,” he added.
The marketplace works this way:
- The advertiser posts a campaign brief describing what it is promoting.
- Interested influencers can respond with a proposal and pricing via the marketplace.
- The advertiser can simply choose who it would like to work with.
- Both parties can work closely in a chatroom to plan and execute the campaign.
- After the campaign is done, influencers will receive their earnings and the advertiser can see all reports within a dashboard.
More than 6000 influencers have joined SociaBuzz in various categories including lifestyle, beauty, fashion, technology, travel, and health, the company claimed.
“We have also improved our influencer search engine,” said cofounder and chief technology officer Eddy Yansen.
“Now advertisers can search for influencers by name, topics, and sort results based on the type of account, location, gender, age, marital status, audience size and profile,” he added.
Malaysian startup with a social network … that pays
Nine starting points for B2B social marketing
Sponsored Post: Go social, or go home
ThoughtBuzz launches unified social media analytics platform
For more technology news and the latest updates, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Like us on Facebook.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.