Celcom offers Samsung Galaxy Note 8 at attractive prices
By Digital News Asia September 26, 2017
- Prepaid, postpaid customers can own the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 through the EasyPhone programme
- Celcom FIRST Platinum Plus customers pay as low as RM115 per month for Galaxy Note 8
CELCOM postpaid and prepaid customers can own the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone through its EasyPhone programme. Celcom said its postpaid consumers only need to pay RM115 monthly when subscribed to FIRST Platinum Plus.
Celcom Axiata Bhd deputy chief executive officer for business operations Azwan Khan Osman Khan said EasyPhone expedites the process for one to own a brand new smartphone, at an affordable price for both Celcom postpaid and prepaid customers.
"EasyPhone with a subscription to any Celcom FIRST postpaid plans or the Xpax plan, will allow our consumers to enjoy the new Samsung Galaxy Note8 and do more digitally,” he said.
For Xpax consumers, EasyPhone allows consumers to sign up without a credit card or any upfront payment at only RM238 per month. They will enjoy a monthly RM30 prepaid credit which is included as part of their total monthly instalment for 24 months.
In addition, Celcom FIRST postpaid customers subscribed to the First Platinum, Gold Supreme and Gold Plus packages need only pay RM135, RM140 and RM155 monthly respectively to walk home with a brand new Galaxy Note 8.
Celcom's FIRST plans offer up to 100GB Internet, free Video Walla, unlimited calls & SMS, unlimited WhatsApp & WeChat and unlimited Yonder Music.
There are also instalment options open to Celcom postpaid customers with special prices along with a 24 months contract through Celcom's other plans. This includes:
- RM2,178 with FIRST Platinum Plus (100GB Interne)t monthly with a commitment of RM188;
- RM2,558 with FIRST Platinum (60GB Internet) monthly with a commitment of RM148;
- RM2,708 with FIRST Gold Supreme (50GB Internet) monthly with a commitment of RM128; or
- RM2,858 with FIRST Gold Plus (40GB Internet) monthly with a commitment of RM98