Dell selects Macquarie as Preferred Leasing Provider
By Digital News Asia May 23, 2012
- Financing options for public and large enterprises
- Will ease any transition to the cloud, says Dell
DELL has selected Macquarie Equipment Finance (MEF) as its preferred provider of financing solutions to its public and large enterprise customers in Malaysia and Singapore.
MEF, which provides customized financing and asset management solutions globally, is already Dell’s preferred provider in India, Australia and New Zealand, the IT company said in a statement.
Dell, through Macquarie, will offer these customers:
- Asset-management solutions to maximize the technology investment throughout the asset lifecycle;
- A variety of finance offerings including lease terms for 12-60 months;
- Environmentally-safe and regulatory compliant disposal alternatives for retired equipment;
- Online asset management tools; and
- Customized billing for cost allocation.
The benefits will also enable Dell’s customers to transition to web-enabled solutions for placing financing orders, viewing documentation, and obtaining reports and other information, Dell said.
“Macquarie’s expertise in providing market leading leasing solutions, combined with Dell’s existing products and programs, will help Dell’s customers get the technology solutions they need,” said Rick Stipe, executive director at Dell Financial Services.
“This arrangement expands our relationship with Dell and underscores our focus on providing solutions to premier vendors in global markets,” said Andrew Gee, Global Head of MEF.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.