Lebara Talk offers easy in-app top up
By Digital News Asia February 26, 2015
- Lebara has doubled existing number of local stores offering cash top-up
- Works across all networks with no need to switch SIM card
LEBARA, the universal brand for the world’s migrant community, is expanding its mobile services into new markets with the launch of Lebara Talk.
The free-to-download voice and messaging app comes with a cash top-up feature. Lebara has doubled the existing number of local stores offering cash top-up, while also offering the option to top up online or in-app, the company said in a statement.
Available for smartphones on Android and iOS, Lebara Talk launches initially in English, Mandarin, Arabic, Italian, Spanish and Indonesian, with free credit on download for every customer.
Key features of Lebara Talk are:
- Convenience: Locate and top up at your local store with cash or card, as well as in-app or online.
- Simplicity: Works across all networks with no need to switch SIM cards.
- Transparency: Check rates before you make a call so you know what you’re spending on low cost international calls.
- Discounts: Save further with Super Savers to the places you call regularly.
- Reliability: Experience a clearer conversation with friends and relatives thanks to HD-quality calls over WiFi.
- Free conversations: Chat with other Lebara Talk app users at zero cost.