Oracle to manage social relationships … on LinkedIn, that is
By Digital News Asia July 24, 2014
- Joins LinkedIn certified company page partners programme
- Oracle Social adds engagement, workflow, automation and analytics for LinkedIn
ORACLE Corporation said that Oracle Social Cloud has adopted LinkedIn support for its social relationship management (SRM) platform to offer organisations the ability to publish, engage, automate and analyse LinkedIn activities.
LinkedIn continues to be a central destination for professional social networking, Oracle said in a statement.
According to Investis, LinkedIn accounts for 64% of all visits to corporate websites from social media sites. LinkedIn is also an essential marketing platform for B2B (business-to-business) businesses with more than three million companies have LinkedIn Company Pages.
The addition of LinkedIn will provide the opportunity for Oracle to better serve companies needing a complete multichannel social strategy to reach and engage with LinkedIn’s influential user base of 300 million in more than 200 countries and territories, Oracle said.
Oracle chief marketing officer Judith Sim (pic) said that social networks provide what no other data source has to date, and that’s revealing customer preferences so businesses can truly understand needs, wants, desires and dislikes.
“LinkedIn is an invaluable platform for marketers, especially B2B organisations like Oracle.
“Oracle gains a better understanding and interaction with customers, potential customers and influencers to deliver a superior customer experience across the complete life cycle,” Sim added.
Oracle Social has strengthened its offering for B2B by adding publishing engagement, workflow, automation and analytics for the social network, the company said.
Oracle SRM customers will now be able to partake in the following activities for LinkedIn:
- Publish: View and manage existing drafts, and schedule and publish LinkedIn Company Page and Showcase Page updates.
- Engage: View, manage, and respond to likes and comments around those company shares, engaging directly with LinkedIn members.
- Workflow & Automation: Manage authorisation of LinkedIn Company Pages and Showcase Pages within the Oracle SRM platform and organise pages within various bundles.
- Analytics: Oracle SRM offers page-level and post-level reports that include metrics such as number of likes and comments on a LinkedIn update
Additionally, Oracle Social customers will be able to tap into Oracle SRM’s proprietary features and capabilities for LinkedIn, which includes Dynamic Link Tracking (DLT) and Smarty Publishing. enabling users to better track and understand the journey of the customer and realise the type of posts or content to drive action.
Sponsored Post: Go social, or go home
Major trends shaping social business
Asia Pacific workers want more access to social tools at work
Clueless about social media for business? Follow this …
For more technology news and the latest updates, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Like us on Facebook.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.