Digi Business launches UltraPOS, its fastest all-in-1 payment terminal
By Digital News Asia December 16, 2021
- Latest product offering by Digi to help SMEs digitise their business
- Compatible with Malaysia’s cashless transaction platforms, including QR code, e-Wallet payment services
Digi Business announces the availability of the UltraPOS All-in-1 Payment Terminal, the latest addition to its Go Digital bundles portfolio. This latest product offering is one of the many efforts that Digi has undertaken to assist SME businesses to reap the benefits of digitalising their businesses.
In a statement, the telco said with its UltraPOS All-in-1 Payment Terminal, all retailers and merchants in the country can look forward to optimising their day-to-day retail operations while efficiently managing their daily payment transactions.
The payment terminal offers businesses with:
· Ultra-fast payment processing time where a transaction can be completed within 3 seconds on Digi’s high-speed network.
· Ultra-low and the most competitive Merchant Discount Rate (MDR) in the market, allowing businesses to save more
· Ultra-easy and worry-free for business owners with the complimentary 24/7 support for the first 2 years. The only 1-for-1 faulty payment terminal exchange available in the market will also help to prevent downtime and ensure seamless business operations.
The UltraPOS payment terminal is compatible with Malaysia’s cashless transaction platforms, including QR code and e-Wallet payment services (Alipay, Boost, GrabPay, Maybank QRPay, Touch ‘n Go, and WeChat Pay) and bank cards (Amex, JCB, Mastercard, MyDebit, UnionPay and Visa).
Eugene Teh, Digi’s chief business officer said, “Digi Business has always been supportive of Bank Negara’s vision to promote more avenues toward a safer, cashless society amongst Malaysians, and this is reflected in the products and services we create.”
“As a trusted digital partner, we continue to enhance our Go Digital bundles portfolio with the right and cost-effective tools that will help our local SMEs operate their businesses more efficiently and prepare them for the next phase of digital growth,” he added.
Business owners can now accelerate their productivity by signing up with the Go Digi Postpaid 98 plan and receive the FREE UltraPOS payment terminal with an M2M broadband SIM at no extra cost and no monthly rental fees. Also, as an introductory promotion, early birds will enjoy 0% MDR worth RM200 which will be rebated to them.
Click here for more information.
Related Stories :