Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense to power corporate travel in Asia
By Digital News Asia November 14, 2016
- Amadeus’ new solution puts corporations in the driver’s seat
- Corporate travellers can manage their travel expenses whilst staying compliant to policies
AMADEUS recently launched Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense in Asia, a solution that puts the region in focus with a mobile first approach that enhances and simplifies the user experience, provides always-connected duty of care throughout the traveller’s journey, and improves efficiency and productivity for corporate travel booking and expense management.
Amadeus Asia Pacific head of corporate IT Frederic Saunier, said, “Asia is the largest business travel region in the world, accounting for more than a third of the global US$1 trillion spend.
“This is only set to grow and corporations increasingly realise the need to walk the tightrope of cutting costs, managing expenses and improving the traveller experience. Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense does exactly that and more.”
Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense puts corporations in the driver’s seat, empowering them to manage their travel programmes, from trip planning, to booking, expense submission and reimbursement, all in a software as a service (SaaS) model.
Corporate travellers can now manage their corporate travel expenses in a streamlined manner whilst staying compliant to policies, all in one place. It provides:
- The ability to make a booking in two clicks with SpeedBook
- A mobile first approach with Asia in focus
- Extensive travel content, all under control
- An agile and robust platform that delivers regular, innovative developments
- Simple integration with external systems and content
- One-stop productivity from travel booking to approval and expense management
- The ability to choose the travel and expense solution that’s right for your business, independent of Travel Management Company (TMC) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools
Travel distribution industry underestimates speed and scale of consumer revolution: LSE study
Malaysia Airlines inks Amadeus technology agreement
Travel tech tie-up: Tune Labs partners with Amadeus Next
For more technology news and the latest updates, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Like us on Facebook.