Helpling launches app for cleaners in Singapore
By Digital News Asia December 14, 2016
- App allows cleaners to organise their micro-cleaning business via smartphone
- Offers an integrated calendar and address book
HELPLING, a Singaporean online marketplace for home services, recently released its business app for vetted and trusted cleaners, on iOS and Android.
The app allows cleaners to organise their micro-cleaning business via smartphone. Next to managing their incoming requests, the app provides additional functions, such as an integrated calendar and an address book. The app is aimed at self-employed cleaners who seek flexibility.
Helpling Singapore country manager Philippe Limes said that, “we have noticed that the freelancer industry is on the rise with more people opting for work on a self-employed basis. Hence, the new app makes it even more appealing being a self-employed person in Singapore where convenience is the key element.
“The app is taking a huge leap by allowing cleaners to manage and accept jobs on-the-go, based on their preference, just by a few taps on their phone.”
According to Helpling cleaning partner Chen Huiheng, the app allows her to manage her work schedule in a much shorter time. It is a good tool as she is seldom at home with a computer and is now able to approve cleaning offers, amend invoices or find out more about a customer without having to log into the website.
Benefits and functions of the app
The application allows cleaners to manage their daily appointments and process invoices on their own. It also offers them the following advantages:
- Saving time: Cleaners do not have to log in from their computer at home anymore. They can manage all appointments, offers, customers and invoices via the app.
- Simplified overview of customers: All customers are listed in an address book with contact details (location, address, phone number etc.). In addition, the cleaner can call the customer directly through the app.
- Integrated calendar: The calendar displays existing and potential job offers along with a detailed overview of all these offers, including address, time, duration and payment.
- Easy amendment of invoices: The bookkeeping can now be handled from any location - e.g. on the way to the next appointment. All invoices can be processed through the app and shared with customers.
Rocket Internet-boosted Helpling maintains growth
Award-winning Malaysian team out to pursue social good
Services startups: A trend that is sweeping up?
For more technology news and the latest updates, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Like us on Facebook.
Author Name :
By commenting below, you agree to abide by our ground rules.