- Also enjoy triple internet quota when purchasing Xpax Add-ons
- Allows prepaid subscribers to binge stream and share their festive moments
XPAX offers triple the quota of internet for the same price, for a limited time only.
Starting Feb 13 until April 30, 2018, consumers can enjoy three times internet quota when they subscribe to any Xpax weekly or monthly plans.
Xpax consumers will also enjoy triple internet quota when they purchase Xpax Add-ons which include Facebook Walla, Instagram Walla, Video Walla and late-night internet.
Consumers can indulge in their favourite digital hobbies and keep up with trends, videos, music and more, and be worry-free from running out of quota, especially during the upcoming Chinese New Year holiday.
Xpax Triple quota includes:
- 1.5GB at RM6 (500MB Base Quota + 1GB Bonus Quota)
- 6GB at RM10 (2GB Base Quota + 4GB Bonus Quota)
- 15GB at RM19 (5GB Base Quota + 10GB Bonus Quota)
- 15GB at RM30 (5GB Base Quota + 10GB Bonus Quota)
- 30GB at RM50 (10GB Base Quota + 20GB Bonus Quota) with FREE unlimited Music Walla
- 45GB at RM79 (15GB Base Quota + 30GB Bonus Quota) with FREE unlimited Music Walla and FREE 15GB Video Walla
- Weekly at RM7 (10GB Base Quota + 20GB Bonus Quota)
- Monthly at RM20 (15GB Base Quota + 30GB Bonus Quota)
Data rollover does not apply to bonus quota. Bonus quota validity is two days for weekly subscriptions and three days for monthly subscriptions.
Azwan Khan Osman Khan, deputy chief executive officer, Business Operations of Celcom Axiata Bhd said Xpax is delighted to triple the internet quota for the same price to allow prepaid subscribers to binge stream and share their festive moments with friends and family during the upcoming Chinese New Year 2018 festive celebrations.
“It’s #nokelentong that Xpax gives the best deal for a great digital experience, without the fear of running out of data quota. So, don’t be afraid to binge stream, play games and enjoy the awesome,” he said.
Xpax consumers can also enjoy the new upgraded daily internet plan at RM3 (2GB) and RM5 (4GB).
Celcom improves benefits for postpaid plans
Uber partners Celcom to enhance digital lifestyle for riders and drivers
Celcom receives ‘Best Consumer Satisfaction Award’ from MCMC